Friday, October 7, 2011

SecondLife "Legal Action's And FriendShip"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Ok we all know about Digital Right's Infringement's, Copy Bot's. And people spying on you as you use the web.

    This blog has had from time to time various guest contributors. They are all friend's of mime I have met over the year's here in SL.

    Since I do not sensor, any person's post's here, anything that someone may or may not have said in the past is just that !!

     They said it !! Not Me !!

    But where doe's the line get drawn ? My friend Cummere Mayo, whom I have a great deal of respect for, has recently come under an attack, or smear campaign of sort's, in SL.

     She is my Friend and Sister, in this Virtual Reality World.

     I Will Support Her, And Her Belief's 100%, UNTIL PROVEN WRONG !!!
     

JayR   Cela

No comments: