Monday, December 26, 2011

SecondLife and FaceBook / Are You Crazy ?

By Avatar JayR Cela

     Call me old fashioned, or not hip or with the current trendy stuff in Real Life. But as far as I am concerned if you are connecting your Real Life and your SecondLife together on FaceBook, I would hope that you have a very good and sound business reason to do so.

    Yes I do have a SL FaceBook account, but it in no way shape or form connects to my Real Life Identity, it is strictly there for one purpose and one purpose only. and that is to promote my sometimes mindless ramblings on this Blog ( and I hope you notice I still refuse to offer any lecherous scum bag advertising here )

    I killed my real life FaceBook account a long time ago, once I realized it was nothing more than a Big Brother in Disguise Gigantic Database of Personal Information Gathering and Dissemination.

    I have recently started to fill out my SL FB page and am gaining some new friends. But it is strictly about SL and possibly a few other Virtual World environments. And that's it !!!!! PERIOD !!!! Plain and Simple.

    I have said this before, and I am going to say it again. I come to SecondLife to relax and enjoy myself, and escape from the real world, at least for a few hours a day. Why and the Hell would I want Real Life mucking things up in this virtual paradise.

     And the next person that comes crying on my shoulder because her or his SecondLife romantic relationship is on the skids, is going to get not only a smack upside the head, but orbited into the SL void as well.

      Wake Up ! This Is Not Real !

      It is a fantasy virtual environment.

      Unless you are using the platform in order to make real life money, or happen to have unfortunate RL circumstances.

      If I have offended anyone with this post.

      OH WELL !

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: