Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Holidays

Mister Acacia is online

I want to wish all our readers and contributors a very joyous holiday, however you celebrate. May joy be part of your life and your home. May you prosper in the coming year. May your feast be bountiful, your life blessed and your stocking stuffed.

This is the time of year when well wishes and smiles seem more abundant than usual. Even in the Phoenix/Firestorm Viewer Support group there is less anger and more patience. I like supporting people who just want to get the problem solved. I like supporting people who are angry or "difficult" to support because, even if they don't thank me for helping, at least I helped. I hope the smiles and courtesy will continue. I'll certainly try to help that, too.

Mister Acacia is offline

No comments: