Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Second Life Anniversary Party is Today December 7 "6 Years Married In SL To Avatar Cathy Jackson"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    December 7th is a very special day for me. 6 years ago September 21rst.  I was introduced by her SL sister to Cathy Jackson in the Virtual World Second Life. At that time I was just recovering from a mild to medium stroke in real life, so I was somewhat disabled  and home bound.

    Upon meeting Cathy, I soon discovered that she had RL physical disabilities as well. We quickly became inseparable, and decided to get married in Virtual Reality. So for the past 5 years we have been having a Wedding Anniversary Party.
    This year I would like to invite all the readers of this Blog to our 6th Year Wedding Celebration. It will be taking place in Second Life at my Home, from 4:00 until 6:00pm Second Life Time.

     The SLUR is.....
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mallard/12/29/45  





















    I hope you will all stop by and say hello, if you have any difficulties with the SLUR, just IM me, and I will TP you over. *Bigg Huggs*

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: