Friday, March 9, 2012

The Interview With Oz Linden & Jessica Lyon

By Avatar JayR Cela

    There have been many times here on this blog that I have been highly critical of the official LL based viewer for SL, and I have also managed to piss off a few people along the way. I really have not had a whole lot of time to take a look at the latest SnowStorm build. So I can not make any comment's as to it's progress.

    I think I do find it to be very interesting and positive, the recent interview between Oz Linden and Jessica Lyon. This has just got to be the absolute best thing to ever happen in the SL World to date.

    Programming something as complicated as the SL viewer is not an easy task. if you take the time to view the recorded interview between Oz & Jessica, I think you will see what I mean.

    You can view it on Treet TV
http://treet.tv/shows/specials/episodes/firestorm-07mar12

JayR Cela :_)

P.S. I told you the sky was not falling :_)

No comments: