Friday, November 4, 2011

Kirsten's Viewer "It Won't Die"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    This is incredible, even though the official Kirsten Blog has been shut down for about a month now, this blog continues to get the vast majority of hit's for Kirsten's viewer. The only one surpassing that is Phoenix FireStorm. I sure hope you are all following Niran's Kirsten Clone. Because quite frankly I don't think Kirsten is gonna make it. That's a lot of money to be asking for, and especially when you consider the fact this is all open source software, to ask for money is kinda like a slap in the face. He ain't getting one penny outta me.

    So from here on out I'm putting all my support behind The Niran viewer, hell it actually run's on my computer, that's more than I can say for the last few release's of Kirsten's, all those did was crash or refuse to load.



JayR Cela :(

No comments: