Wednesday, November 2, 2011

SecondLife, Politic's and Peace of Mind

By Avatar JayR Cela

    As my RL wind's down, and I observe all the social conflict taking place in the real world, I find it comforting to be able to exist within a virtual reality.

    Call it escapism if you like, but for almost 6 years I have had the love and companionship of my SL Partner and virtual wife Cathy, here in this wonderful place called Second Life. Will we ever meet one in other in RL ? More and likely no. But that's not the point, simply having someone that cares about you and your feeling's can really go a long way sometimes.

    I get pretty darn frustrated with political views and opinions, lack of leadership, and the Republican Party in general, their seemingly Hell bent determination to destroy the United States of America, simply because we happen to have a President that is African American.

    Yep, I'm a Left Wing Progressive Liberal : So Why Don't Ya Kill Me ?

     I come here to relax, and be among friend's. It don't look to good as far as my longevity in RL goes. I have no idea what's going to happen. And I don't even know why I'm posting this message right now.

    But the Republican Party in the USA has got to be stopped.

    I guess it is time to get involved, SecondLife does have some Political Action Organization's and meeting's occurring on a regular basis, Avatar ~ Rissa Maidstone heads's up most of them. There are other's, but if you are fed up, and home bound, I encourage you to get involved.

JayR Cela


No comments: