Thursday, June 5, 2014

SecondLife : Ebbe Linden : Making a Difference : But Refuses To Address TOS Issue's : So No Respect Yet

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Over the years I have spent here in SL, I have seen a lot of changes, some of them were horrendous missteps on the labs part, ( M Linden and Viewer 2 ) however I think the platform in general is slowly being steered in the right direction, again finally. However I am extremely disappointed with the lack of action regarding the TOS changes from last year. That issue continues to fall upon deaf ears.

    Will I let it go ? NO !

    Will you read me ranting and raving about it again in the future ? Yes !

    It doesn't take a genius to change some of the wording in a totally one sided winner take all, screw the users Terms of Service contract.

    Quite frankly I am at the point of not caring any longer, the lame excuses about, well we have to let the legal team review this are complete nonsense.

JayR Cela

No comments: