Wednesday, June 25, 2014

SecondLife : Lampoon : Some One Has To Do It.

By Avatar JayR Cela

    I have been pretty much silent the past year or two, watching SL meta-morph-is into it's current state, and a lot of the opinions I make here should be taken tongue in cheek.

    When you look back over the years and see all the misguided attempt's to push Virtual Reality into the mainstream, you can not possibly tell me it is not comical.

    The rapid rush of "Hey Let's Throw A Bunch Of Stuff On The Wall, and See What Stick's" approach hopefully is going to slow down. Let's face it SL is OLD Technology ! / Really Old / Hell at least 11 years since its first public appearance.

    If ya can't take a joke every now and then when I post here, I don't know what to tell ya, I just speak my mind when I have something to say, and I am sometimes surprised that people actually read what I have to say.

    Thank You

JayR Cela :_)


   

No comments: