Sunday, August 5, 2012

SecondLife : Censorship : Opinion's and Denied Access : WTF Is this Crap ?

By Avatar JayR Cela

     OK, it's fairly or unfairly well know that I am critical of LL, and some times I just get down right pissed off. But this is a new one on me.

















  Check this one out, man are these folks paranoid or what ?
This "Long Live Linden Lab & To Them All Be The Glory - Second Life"
This post recently showed up on my Gmail, holy crap I have never seen this message before.

























    This is so comical I can barely stop laughing, I have no idea what this post had to say that was so objectionable, and I can not blame LL for X'ing it out.

     I do not censor post's or comment's here on this blog, the way I look at it is if you want to say something, and express your opinion's, feel free to do so. If you just so happen to to get vulgar I may make an exception .
    But in order for that to happen you will really have to push the limit's of acceptable behavior.

JayR Cela :_)

Coming up next today : Dungeons and Dragons On-Line :_)

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: