Friday, July 1, 2011

Open Sim~OSgrid "Gathering A Texture Library"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Well there is no doubt about it, if you are a builder, you can never have too many textures. Now I am not a graphic's design artist, so I depend upon freely available textures when I am designing and building custom home's. I found a place that has a ton of free textures. That's a good thing, however you must take one at a time, making it a rather lengthy process. Plan on setting an entire day aside if you are going to do this.

    Now I have not figured out how to create a SLUR here on OSgrid yet so I will just give you the name of the place, and its location.

















     As you can see this is going to be an all day job, but it will pay off in the long run. So if you are a builder, you will most defiantly want to stop on by Snoopies Freebies Shopping  located on the Samsara sim ( Samsara 186,44,22 )

    Anyways I managed to get all of the Wood Textures this morning, after a painstaking  and extremely boring afternoon, I finally managed to package all of them into 1 box that I will be able to give freely in the future to people that need them.








   Then a Stone Texture Box, and on and on and on. Eventually I will have enough in order to be able to pass them along to folk's so they wont have to go through this tedious process.

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: