Saturday, July 16, 2011

SecondLife "SpaceJunky Concert" "Unfortunately My ISP Went Up The Creek"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    I really wanted to be able to bring you some pictures from yesterday's SpaceJunky concert.

    Apparently someone hit a telephone pole in my neighborhood and took out the internet service. That person, having suffered a stroke, thank goodness is OK, and no one was injured.

    Anyway's, I was unable to attend for more than a few minutes.

    My dear Friend's Shakti, Zaphod and Zavier, are really wonderful people. They have done so much to help unfortunate people throughout the world. It is difficult to not just fall in love, and respect them.

    I did manage to get these 2 snapshot's before I lost my connection





























"Cosmic Love Is Everything"

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: