Thursday, July 7, 2011

Windows XP Activation After You Have Exceeded Your Maximum Allowed

By Avatar JayR Cela

     Well it is bound to happen sooner or later, your computer goes kaput, you build your own new one, or you upgrade the hard drive.

    You have a legitimate copy of Windows XP, but your product activation key no longer work's.

    Now some people may ask, why I am still using XP. The computers I am using are old and XP and Linux work just fine. I just replaced the Hard Disk, and could not activate Windows.

    So what do you do if you come up against this barrier ? Try calling this telephone #  ( 1-800-936-5700 ) have some patience, and you will  be connected to an actual human being. ( Make sure you are in front of your computer ) You will get a case number. And after about 5 minutes or so given a new activation code.

    You will also receive support for 60 days, if any problems arise afterward's.

    I know this has nothing to do with Virtual World's, but I just spent the past day and a half pulling my hair out and thought I would pass this along.

    I know a lot of folk's regularly bash Microsoft, but that is unwarranted. My experience was the entire process took about 30 minutes.

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: