Monday, July 4, 2011

Open Sim Month / July 4 thru 31 / "Phoenix FireStorm and Open SIm Together" "Coming Soon"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    That's correct, the entire month of July, this blog will be devoted to understanding, and running Open Sim. With a few deviation's here and there back to SecondLife.

    I am doing this as a labor of love, on one hand I love SecondLife, on the other hand I want to explore Open Sim. If you have been following the past few day's, you can obviously see that I am an Open Sim greenhorn. I really don't know what the heck I am doing yet. But I am learning really fast. I will continue these post's as long as it take's, to not only get myself up and running, but you as well.

    Week 3 and 4 of July will be pretty much devoted to the Phoenix FireStorm Beta and how it work's with Open Sim.

     And Rumor has it from a reliable source that Beta 2 is due to hit download status very, very soon. So stay tuned.

    Also I am looking for contributor's to post Open Sim issue's, event's, news, how-to's etc...

    If you would like to participate, just leave a comment or E-Mail me at JayR.Cela@gmail.com

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: