Friday, July 1, 2011

Open Sim~OSgrid "Switching Operating Systems"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Well I seem to have been able to get Windows XP to cooperate with the Singularity and Imprudence viewer's. I did need to re-log several times and I did not have to use my back up Cache's. So this has got me wondering, just where and the heck is my inventory stored at ?

    Oh well, I'm not going to worry over it, right now I'm going to see if I can switch my OS back to Linux, I really can't stand working in a Windows environment.

    I'll be using Ubuntu Studio 10.04 32 bit on an ageing home built AMD 64, I gig memory, with a Nvidia 7300GT 512MB, so this sucker is pretty old, but it should be able to adequately get the job done.

    From here on out I intend to use the Imprudence Viewer, seems as if just about everyone I have met on OSgrid so far are using it, so I may as well too.

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: