Tuesday, July 12, 2011

SecondLife "How Many Viewer's Do You Need ?"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Well the only real viewer, to make any sort of impression in the Virtual Reality World, was Emerald. Too bad they had a few misbehaving developer's. So we ended up with the Phoenix Viewer. Witch is very stable in it's current release.

    It does everything it need's to do, and seem's to be the viewer of choice for most SL resident's. So that brings us to a message that is full of conflict. Viewer2 is a piece of garbage, it has few redeeming qualities. The FireStorm Team has at least made it usable. And I would Imagine most people are very grateful for all their hard work.

    OZ Linden, now he is a different story, he and I agree on virtually nothing. But I do have quite a bit of respect for him. Maybe one day he will Un-Ban me from Linden Meeting's

    As far as witch Viewer to use ? Just about all of them are pretty decent. I know I'm repeating myself.

Find The One You Like, And Use That One !

JayR Cela

No comments: