Thursday, July 7, 2011

SecondLife "Why I No Longer Attend LL ~ SL Meeting's"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    So why don't I attend the former office hour meeting's any longer ?

    Well one reason in particular, is that I have been banned by OZ Linden for my outspoken disgust for the official version of Viewer2. The second reason is that it is a complete waste of time to think that someone in a position of authority will actually listen to you.

    Yeah I know OpenSim is still way full of glitch's and Bug's, and there a quite a few advantages to having a closed system like SL

    Inventory control is one, friends list's, making notes on a persons profile are just to name a few. And let's face it LL is in business to make money.

     In September I will celebrate my 6'Th rezz day, and I someday hope to celebrate my 20'Th

    Lol I'll probably be passed away by then. In the mean time I will continue to explore the OpenSim World's as well.

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: